If we want to improve our fair city, then we need both knowledge and action. Here’s a selection of both literature and organizations that may help with effective education. If you believe that anything should be added, modified, or subtracted from these lists, then please contact us right away.
Religious Doctrine (for Latter-day Saints)
- The Holy Scriptures;
- Prophets, Principles and National Survival by Jerreld L. Newquist;
- A Glorious Standard for All Mankind by Christopher S. Bentley;
- The Constitution: A Heavenly Banner by Ezra Taft Benson;
- The Hidden Things of Darkness by Christopher S. Bentley.
- Second Treatise of Government by John Locke;
- Libertarianism in One Lesson by David Bergland;
- Libertarianism: A Primer by David Boaz;
- The Law by Frederic Bastiat.
- A View of the Constitution of the United States by St. George Tucker;
- The Federalist Papers by Madison & Hamilton & Jay;
- The Anti-Federalist Papers by various authors;
- The Making of America by W. Cleon Skousen.
- Principles of Economics by Gregory & Ruffin;
- Man, Economy and State, with Power and Market by Murray Rothbard;
- Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt;
- The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin.
- Liberty! The American Revolution by PBS;
- Generations by Strauss & Howe;
- A Choice, Not an Echo by Phyllis Schlafly.