A first key to victory is to qualify for divine assistance.
Although some may believe otherwise, we at Free Provo believe that we can’t succeed in this effort without God’s help. Which means that we need to live worthy of His aid, to seek it in humble sincere heartfelt prayer with faith, and then to get up and do our part, so that He may do the rest. We attest that it’s His will for us His children to live free from bondage, not only spiritually to sin but also temporally to tyranny—and, so, when we proclaim liberty to our captive neighbors, we do His will and, when we are on His errand, we are entitled to His help.
If you don’t believe in God, or perhaps understand Him a bit differently, then we respect that—and we still welcome your cooperation, in any case.
(For more Solutions, please see Key #2.)
- RZIM: “The Golden Triangle of Freedom” (2012 Aug 21)
- American Rhetoric: Benjamin Franklin’s Constitutional Convention Address on Prayer
- Yale Law School: George Washington’s Thanksgiving Proclamation
- Latter-day Conservative: Freedom Festival Speech 1997
- Timothy McGaffin II: “Ron Paul compares Constitution ‘Article 1, Section 8’ with Bible ‘1 Samuel, Chapter 8’” (2012 Mar 22)
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!